From moria poetry
Get the light stanza
for Jackson Mac Low (1922-2004)
"I Believe the Spoken Agency in the light. The critical text of the lamp scraps compiled a floater in the Reflection. What remains arises from the stanza Inside the carnage brought to Contemplation, O head hid in the night."
"Reality survives. Needles as quick and found knotted and I couldn't ask for distance on a city being first."
"A lot of play. The narrator asks the bird for "anti-immigrant" home sing-a-long, yet only the world unanswered with the power to guess good light under two minutes smartly to write."
It looks stopped in the final VOYAGE of that Muddle enticed— the end of the stanza.
© Miekal And 2005
for Jackson Mac Low (1922-2004)
"I Believe the Spoken Agency in the light. The critical text of the lamp scraps compiled a floater in the Reflection. What remains arises from the stanza Inside the carnage brought to Contemplation, O head hid in the night."
"Reality survives. Needles as quick and found knotted and I couldn't ask for distance on a city being first."
"A lot of play. The narrator asks the bird for "anti-immigrant" home sing-a-long, yet only the world unanswered with the power to guess good light under two minutes smartly to write."
It looks stopped in the final VOYAGE of that Muddle enticed— the end of the stanza.
© Miekal And 2005
<< Home