From Dusie
From In A Supralunar World
And should I one day be walking, alone, in the woods, at night,
and meet a young woman naked, alone, in the woods, at night,
might I not consider the possibility of blankets, and how one comes
to be walking in such a place at such a time—
it is good to be a poet on the way to the office of the censor,
where one can read all periodicals—
© K. Lorraine Graham 2005
And should I one day be walking, alone, in the woods, at night,
and meet a young woman naked, alone, in the woods, at night,
might I not consider the possibility of blankets, and how one comes
to be walking in such a place at such a time—
it is good to be a poet on the way to the office of the censor,
where one can read all periodicals—
© K. Lorraine Graham 2005
<< Home